Sunday, July 19, 2009

VACATION!

What a week! It definitely was not easy for us to get to my mom's house in PA. I've never had trouble flying Southwest before and usually make it to the gate with plenty of time to spare. For some reason, this past Tuesday EVERYONE from Florida decided to fly out on Southwest! We had to wait in line for 40 minutes to get our bags checked, and of course the guy that we get to check us in is clueless and waisted another 10 minutes. We ended up making a mad dash through security and were the last ones to board the plane. So then I had to stand in the aisle with my 2 kids waiting for someone to volunteer to move so we could have 2 seats together. Ahh!

Anyway, we've been having quite a memorable time since we've been here. Yesterday Ruth took us to the Elmwood Park Zoo which is by her house. I was pleasantly surprised at some of the nice exhibits they've had there. This morning, I picked up Brian from the airport and we'll be heading to the Poconos with my family for a week. Hallie is super excited and can't stop talking about it. Aiden is loving spending time with his grandparents and has finally laid down for a long nap with his dady. He has quite a bit of sleep to catch up on!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did I ever tell you the Elmwood Park Zoo is by my house?

    ReplyDelete