Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clink, Clink - It's a tooth!

As Aiden grows, and becomes such a great eater, I find myself constantly sharing my dinner with him. This week he was eating tuna steak and broccoli right off my plate! I still can't get Hallie to try broccoli! Anyway, for two days I kept hearing a "clink" sound every time I put my metal fork in his mouth. I reached in and felt his bottom gums, but there was nothing there. Friday night he's sharing my ice cream with me and I hear it again. I'm sitting on the couch with Brian and told him that there has to be something in his mouth to make that sound. This time I feel his top gums and feel his sharp tooth! I'm so happy because I thought Aiden was going to be toothless forever! (Well not really) So finally at 12 months old AIden gets his first tooth - he's getting so big :)

No comments:

Post a Comment